Day 1 – Cape Town (D)
Today, we’ll receive you at Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport. Our representative will receive you and transfer you to the domestic airport so that you can take a flight to Cape Town.
In Cape Town we’ll transfer you to your 4 star hotel by car. Relax after your tiring journey and explore the streets of Cape Town…
The evening will be special: You’ll have a Gujarati Indian Buffet Dinner at a local Indian Restaurant. Feel the ambience of home in the pleasant surrounds of Cape Town.
Day 2 – More Cape Town (B, L, D)
Cape Town has some fascinating treasures to offer and you’ll be visiting most of them today!
Take the cable car to the top of the Table Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and coastline. After you’re done, we’ll take you to:
* The picturesque Malay Quarter which has houses coloured in red, yellow, blue and pink!
* The South African Museum which houses the famous Bushmen exhibits.
* The Victoria and Alfred Waterfront which has casinos, shops, and a beautiful seaside ambiance.
And as the night falls, retire to the comfort of your four star hotel and enjoy a mouth watering Gujarati meal! Your lunch on this day will be Gujarati too.
Day 3 – Cape Peninsula ( B, L, D)
Here’s where we’ll take you today:
* The Seal Island where you’ll see seals lazily stretching themselves.
* Hout Bay where you’ll see penguins in Africa!
* The Cape of Good Hope where you will see the green waters of the Atlantic mingle with the blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
* The Kirstenbocsh Botanical Garden which has one of the most diverse range of plants per unit area in the world!
And of course, we’ll make sure you’ll not miss home because both your lunch and dinner will be composed of Gujarati dishes. Can it get better? Have a look at this penguin!
Day 4 – Knysna ( B, L, D)
Knysna has one of the most beautiful natural sceneries in the world. Visit it’s serene beaches and let go…
At 6 PM, we’ll take you on the famous Knysna Lagoon Cruise. It will be beautiful.
You will stay at a 4 star hotel and enjoy Gujarati lunch and dinner today too.
Here’s the Knysna Waterfront.
Day 5 – Knysna ( B, L, D)
Today you will see some splendid sights: Ostriches at Oudshoorn, the world’s largest underground caves – Cango Caves and an interesting assortment of animals at the Cango Wildlife Ranch! You can even ride an Ostrich or feed one.
And after the tiring day, dig into your Gujarati Dinner! Lunch will also be Gujarati.
Day 6 – Sun City ( B, L, D)
We’ll pick you up from Johannesburg airport and transfer you to Sun City – also called Africa’s kingdom of pleasure. It is a 2.5 hour drive from Johannesburg to Sun City.
It’s a pleasure palace of sparkling theatrical extravaganzas, restaurants and casino. A green oasis in the rugged Pilanesberg Mountains, a touch of Africa reaching out to the 21st Century,
Today’s lunch and dinner will also be in a local Indian restaurant. Enjoy delicious Gujarati food! You will stay at a 3 star hotel here.
Day 7 – Sun City ( B, L, D)
Today will be special: you will depart on your first game drive in South Africa! Look for the big five: if you ar lucky, you may spot all of them!
In the afternoon, chill out at the Valley of Waves, Sun City’s very own water park.
Lunch and dinner will be Gujarati.
Here’s a picture taken in Sun City.
Day 8 – Jo’burg ( B, L, D)
After driving you back to Johannesburg, we’ll take you on a tour of “Gold Reef City.” Long ago, people mined gold here. Wear a miner’s uniform and descend down the mines! You can even watch a bar of gold being made right in front of your eyes.
And yes, you guessed it right: amidst all this excitement, you can enjoy Gujarati food both for lunch and dinner!
Day 9 – Back to Mumbai (B)
Right after breakfast, we’ll transfer you to Johannesburg’s O R Tambo Airport from where you can fly off to Mumbai!
It will be the end of a memorable tour.
The tour includes:
* Meet & Greet by our representative upon arrival in South Africa.
* Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar.
* Meals as defined in itinerary.
* Airport, hotel & restaurant transfers as indicated in itinerary.
Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified driver.
* Separate English speaking guide for 15 to 40 pax (Gujarati Speaking Guide.
* A Snack Package on Full Day Cape Point Tour.
* 1 Bottle of 500ML water per person per day.
* Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
* 24-hour standby services should the need arise.
* Welcome Banner at the airport.
The tour does not include:
* Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
* Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges, etc.
* Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc.
* Early check-in.
* Other items not mentioned in the the Tour includes list.
* All Visa Fees.
* View price disclaimer for details.
Call us and we can discuss more about your South Africa trip!